Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What WFP hose do you use?

The hose on my pole has sprung a leak so it's time to buy a new one and it got me wondering what everyone on here are using.

Do you use the cheap black (facelift I think) or clear hose or do you go with something else?

I actually like the yellow unger hose but I do find it's quite heavy.

We use Gardiners green Pu and exceed Inovation blue both are very good exceed is a bit softer if using cold water . Lasts well and  ith are very good against abrasion damage 

I second the green pu hose from gardiner. I find it really good. I actually quite like the black hose from WCW as I find it doesn’t kink or anything but the gardiner green is better quality- plus it’s bright so it’s very visible when it’s laying on the ground.

I haven't tried the green one from Gardiner but the black one from WCW is ok.

I did have a really cheap green hard (almost brittle) hose years ago that I had on one of my short poles and I really liked it because it withstood almost everything because it was so hard 

On 22/06/2021 at 23:00, Inked said:

The hose on my pole has sprung a leak so it's time to buy a new one and it got me wondering what everyone on here are using.

Do you use the cheap black (facelift I think) or clear hose or do you go with something else?

I actually like the yellow unger hose but I do find it's quite heavy.

Streamline 6mm hivis

Reel hose i use 5mm blue HDPVC on one reel and 5mm red RPVC on the other.

Pole hose i use 4mm blue hose from Bladeright on one reel (but wont use it again its far to rigid) & 4mm red pu hose from gardiner on the other i actually really rate the red pu

• 1 month later...

Yes green pu hose from gardiner is good. I also tried vyair water fed pole hose blue ribbed and it was actually rather decent and light

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.