Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Failed go cardless payments

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

I have a couple of customers that pay by go cardless and on the odd occasion the payment has failed to have been taken.

I use aworka and it doesn’t automatically try to retake the payment and come the next time round ive missed a payment and have to go in manually to go cardless and attempt to retake the payment. 

is there a way to change this either on go cardless or aworka so that it will keep trying to retake the payment until I actually get it ? 

It's possible the customers declined the payment. Not sure there's an automatic retry option available so I believe you need to try again manually. 

I have a couple of customers that pay by go cardless and on the odd occasion the payment has failed to have been taken.

I use aworka and it doesn’t automatically try to retake the payment and come the next time round ive missed a payment and have to go in manually to go cardless and attempt to retake the payment. 

is there a way to change this either on go cardless or aworka so that it will keep trying to retake the payment until I actually get it ? 
With Gocardless you can set it so it try’s take payment at later date , have a search on website  you’ll find it 

it’s called  Success+, GoCardless

Last edited by a moderator:

Surely the following day that debt will be requested again when you make requests the following day for the jobs you've done, that's how it works with CP 

Latest Posts

Back