Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Failed go cardless payments

CHWS

I have a couple of customers that pay by go cardless and on the odd occasion the payment has failed to have been taken.

I use aworka and it doesn’t automatically try to retake the payment and come the next time round ive missed a payment and have to go in manually to go cardless and attempt to retake the payment. 

is there a way to change this either on go cardless or aworka so that it will keep trying to retake the payment until I actually get it ? 

It's possible the customers declined the payment. Not sure there's an automatic retry option available so I believe you need to try again manually. 

I have a couple of customers that pay by go cardless and on the odd occasion the payment has failed to have been taken.

I use aworka and it doesn’t automatically try to retake the payment and come the next time round ive missed a payment and have to go in manually to go cardless and attempt to retake the payment. 

is there a way to change this either on go cardless or aworka so that it will keep trying to retake the payment until I actually get it ? 
With Gocardless you can set it so it try’s take payment at later date , have a search on website  you’ll find it 

it’s called  Success+, GoCardless

Last edited by a moderator:

Surely the following day that debt will be requested again when you make requests the following day for the jobs you've done, that's how it works with CP 

Back