Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Can I fit the Skyscraper tool onto an ova8 pole?

Gunwhp

Have a job in 2 days time and had wanted to use my ova8 with the Skyscraper tool but then realised it simply won't fit with the EU push pole adapter is there anything I can buy to use the two together? 

How are you getting on with the pole aplogys can't help with the question i had a quick  look at them in veritech looked interesting one thing i notest was there was a bit of play in the sections not shore if it would bother me or not 

22 hours ago, Gunwhp said:

Have a job in 2 days time and had wanted to use my ova8 with the Skyscraper tool but then realised it simply won't fit with the EU push pole adapter is there anything I can buy to use the two together? 

Simple solution if your sky scraper boss has a female euro 22 acme thread and your pole angle adapter has a male euro 22 acme thread it's a yes.

Also looking on the spinclean website or the equipment you have should answer your own questions

31 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

Simple solution if your sky scraper boss has a female euro 22 acme thread and your pole angle adapter has a male euro 22 acme thread it's a yes.

Also looking on the spinclean website or the equipment you have should answer your own questions

Unfortunately it's not as straightforward, there are female and male acme threads that theoretically would fit, however the bolt to connect the two together on the ova8 is far too small for the Skyscraper plus ova8 is plastic and lightweight and the Skyscraper is a pretty heavy piece of equipment with metal threads, it slips easy. 

As a temporary solution I have it fitted to an old wfp and I've ordered a gt thread adapter for the ova8 which will be the solution I need. Thanks though 

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.