Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washer adaptors

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mallen1990

Hi everyone just need a little help with adaptors for my pressure washer, this is the one I have https://groceries.asda.com/product/car-cleaning/auto-drive-1500-w-high-pressure-washer/1000008341684

and I want to be able to use the AutoGlym polar blaster attachment but don’t have a clue which adaptor I need, any help would be appreciated 

Hi everyone just need a little help with adaptors for my pressure washer, this is the one I have https://groceries.asda.com/product/car-cleaning/auto-drive-1500-w-high-pressure-washer/1000008341684

and I want to be able to use the AutoGlym polar blaster attachment but don’t have a clue which adaptor I need, any help would be appreciated 
With respect you've chosen a generic cheap mass produced multi branded pressure washer

These pressure washers are generally sold with a few accessories intended to be used with it's specific brand pairing

They don't generally give the user choice for adding additional after market fittings or tools for a reason.

they however look like a generic Type D bayonet fitting found on most cheap machines and has been used on Alto Nilfisk Britech & champion.

The best tip is to cross reference the Asda listing with Google then search machines which pop up under the same brand and play a game of snap to find the correct fittings.

Say for example Snow foam guns on Amazon are listed with various fittings and gives you a reference point for identification of the part you need.

Austin

Last edited by a moderator:
With respect you've chosen a generic cheap mass produced multi branded pressure washer

These pressure washers are generally sold with a few accessories intended to be used with it's specific brand pairing

They don't generally give the user choice for adding additional after market fittings or tools for a reason.

they however look like a generic Type D bayonet fitting found on most cheap machines and has been used on Alto Nilfisk Britech & champion.

The best tip is to cross reference the Asda listing with Google then search machines which pop up under the same brand and play a game of snap to find the correct fittings.

Say for example Snow foam guns on Amazon are listed with various fittings and gives you a reference point for identification of the part you need.

Austin
fairplay to you - good answer

The don't generally give the user choice for adding additional after market fittings or tools for a reason.

Austin

Just to add to my reply.

Unless your pressure washer has a generic M22 female outlet from the high pressure pump finding accessories and fittings is virtually impossible.

If you have an M22 outlet it's a simple step of buying a new M22 to M22 hose then adding the parts you need

Latest Posts

Back