Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Winter Work Ideas

Ges Clean Ltd

Hi All, posted on the gutter cleaning forum something similar, what do you guys do for the winter months to keep busy , i understand solo guys take the time off but i run teams that need employment throughout the year and wondering if our gutter cleaning and soft washing (roof cleaning) are all year businesses. Looking for ideas to keep us busy all year round although i would suggest to my staff to take December off but couldn't enforce it.

Cheers

We window clean all year round  gutter vaccing is more popular in winter months for  obvious reasons , softwashing we find is more spring summer time .

7 minutes ago, Pjj said:

We window clean all year round  gutter vaccing is more popular in winter months for  obvious reasons , softwashing we find is more spring summer time .

Thanks, that was my thinking to push gutters in the winter, we dont regular window cleaning rounds as such but do them for specific jobs eg end of builds and spring cleans that we do through out other company (internal cleaning)

Just now, Ges Clean Ltd said:

Thanks, that was my thinking to push gutters in the winter, we dont regular window cleaning rounds as such but do them for specific jobs eg end of builds and spring cleans that we do through out other company (internal cleaning)

Also other than YOUtube is there anyone you would recommend me sending one of my guys (and myself) on a soft washing course , would love to be able to go and do a day with someone see a roof clean etc.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.