Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello windies, loving the euros

fine margins isnt it?if muller would have scored after sterlings mistake it would of been a different game......

been some cracking games this tournament....switzerland beating france was a highlight too...

i cant stand most football fans though......i hate football shirt wearing by joe public and the general drunken nonsense they often spout

Football... Yawn... I'm in the same team as Part Timer

Football isn't the be all and end all of life

We can't have festivals concerts or go clubbing but watching 22 overpaid men running after a sack of wind is legal

My opinion

I have to say loving it. Just window cleaning today everyone seems happier & was good analysing the game with some. 20million watched it last night. I think they will get to the final but lose to Belgium
Yep, I’m loving it too. When those goals went in last night, the explosion of emotion was fantastic in the pub. I said to my mate Bob, if there was some way of bottling that feeling it would make you a rich man.

The France v Switzerland game was just out of this world, thoroughly entertaining stuff.

Really looking forward to the domestic season to start for some great days out ???‍?

World in motion pt.2: (Barns rap) 

? You’ve got to scrub & rinse            
      But do it at the right time,              
      You can be slow or fast          
      But you must finish your round,        
      Weather will always slow n annoy you          
      Bring a rain mac’,           
      There’s only one place to start      
      From around the back,        
      So catch me if you can       
      Cause I’m the window man!!!!!! ?

We’re cleaning in England! EN-GER-LAND

One thing to remember... it's not coming home until they've won.

It's just another game of lame ball kicking so don't get wound up like a coiled spring then spend all day tomorrow drying your eyes if they lose

It's just another game of lame ball kicking so don't get wound up like a coiled spring then spend all day tomorrow drying your eyes if they lose
? This reminds me of the Johannesburg days. There were 2 African teams in the townships, Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates. When a match between them was due on a Saturday afternoon, Friday was a day the guys in the warehouse would be slagging off the other team's supporters.

The first stop on Monday morning was a walk through the warehouse. A quick scan very quickly identified which team won. The degree of jubilation was also a good indicator of the goal difference. If they all looked subdued, then the match was a draw.

Of course it would have been different if the ref ................!

Agree with a p.m I just got from a long standing member on here.

You come across as a right miserable sod on here sometimes.

If you don’t like football, why bother coming out with a miserable negative comments? 

It was a great game last night.

Yes I prefer rugby and don't really watch football but when it comes to England games I do.

Was excellent atmosphere in the pub last night.

Screenshot_20210704-124558_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

Agree with a p.m I just got from a long standing member on here.

You come across as a right miserable sod on here sometimes.

If you don’t like football, why bother coming out with a miserable negative comments? 
Having an opinion isn't being miserable,

Semi finals in Russia 2018. Lost 3 matches in that tournament to 2 technically better teams. Belgium twice and Croatia. Got loads of positive publicity, lost 3 times! Euro 2020? As in Russia, all the superior teams were in the other half of the draw, England beat the poorest German side in 60 years, and lost to the only good technical side they played in the whole tournament, in the final. Is it only me that has spotted these stats...

Back