Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When I use the univalve my system in van leaks

Irelandwindows

Any ideas on how to prevent the leak in the van from using the univalve on my pole ? I'm wasting so much water and I'm flooding the front of my van. 

I'm a newbie and it's v frustrating. Appreciate any help. It's a steep learning curve:)

A lot depends on your set up. Have you got a controller on your pump or are you just trying to stop the water flow with a univalve? Is the leak before your pump or after? Could be a million things. Without knowing your setup I will see if I can find that needle in my haystack. 

Any ideas on how to prevent the leak in the van from using the univalve on my pole ? I'm wasting so much water and I'm flooding the front of my van. 

I'm a newbie and it's v frustrating. Appreciate any help. It's a steep learning curve:)
A very common sense fix, if you have water being pushed with the aid of a pump and a univalve installed working as a tap you have insufficient tension on your joints possibly your pump outlet hose or hose reel where you've used hose clamps, jubilee or Double ear O clips 

Common faults

Over sized diameter hoses on barb fittings.

clamps, jubilee or o clips that are not compressed or tightened enough.

Pin hole leaks in worn hose.

this is a case of needing to understand the core basics or plumbing and your system to avoid further problems

Have you found the leak yet?

If your di's are in van like mine this is what they are in to catch any drips ?

20210702_100932.jpg

Vans in rite state do no laffing  ??

Latest Posts

Back