Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strong weed killer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paul mc

Hi

im in the process of providing a quote for a large block paving jet wash job which is around 200 metre square . I need to quote for weed killing first and would obviously need quite a bit and it needs to be strong as there are plenty of weeds to be removed 

can anyone recommend a good strong weed killer and where to buy in bulk from please?

thanks in advance

paul

Hi

im in the process of providing a quote for a large block paving jet wash job which is around 200 metre square . I need to quote for weed killing first and would obviously need quite a bit and it needs to be strong as there are plenty of weeds to be removed 

can anyone recommend a good strong weed killer and where to buy in bulk from please?

thanks in advance

paul
Good afternoon, Have your read through the forum threads at all and used the search bar.

It's such a common question

Weedkiller isn't available like it used to be due to related health issues and many larger contractors needing training licences and lots of red take to get through.

hence why many local authorities don't do large scale weed killing on highways residential streets and it's not all down the cost.

That's my tuppence worth of option

look at the softwashing thread

https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/34935-whats-the-best-weed-treatment/?do=findComment&comment=498034

Try a farm shop and ask for the professional version as they are much stronger , or if you know a farmer buy some off him but use gloves , and goggles /safety glasses , and as has been said you should have a spraying licence /qualifications think it’s pa1 and pa6  

Back