Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pink stuff/ unger rub out.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ian Docksey

So , as above.

Using these products as I see it , is UPVC restoration work. If stuff won't come off with Wfp and ubik, then it's restoration work. Which is another job altogether,  am I correct in my thoughts?  How many go to that length on say 1st clean ?

So , as above.

Using these products as I see it , is UPVC restoration work. If stuff won't come off with Wfp and ubik, then it's restoration work. Which is another job altogether,  am I correct in my thoughts?  How many go to that length on say 1st clean ?
If I'm not busy and on a first clean then i usually give the front door a rub over with pink stuff if white PVC. See the reaction I get, they think my pole is a magic wand. ?

If I'm not busy and on a first clean then i usually give the front door a rub over with pink stuff if white PVC. See the reaction I get, they think my pole is a magic wand. ?
See I explain to customers, I will get everything as clean as I can. Some marks maybe left, as it's ingrained, and that will be UPVC restoration work, which is a different job altogether. But their windows will be left clean and spotless.

See I explain to customers, I will get everything as clean as I can. Some marks maybe left, as it's ingrained, and that will be UPVC restoration work, which is a different job altogether. But their windows will be left clean and spotless.
Its all psychology with me. If I do a first clean then I want something they will remember me with. The first thing the customer sees or pays alot of attention to is their front door. If they see this gleaming then they forget about the windows and wonder how I got it to look like new. ?

So , as above.

Not me. A good thorough wash with the brush and pole. Sometimes, but not always charged at a higher price. No cloths involved. Occasionally, but only if it's really needed, a little soapmix to make a real difference for the first wash. This instills trust in our quality from the new customer and brightens up their day if they've been looking at a grotty house for some time.

So , as above.

Yes restoration work. A whole day of rub rub scrub. Higher price longer day

We generally will use hypo or virisol on a dirty first clean but rarely go further than that although sometimes I will squirt a bit of cif of pink stuff on a door that’s got ingrained dirt on it rub it in with a dry brush then scrubb  with  water running , if that doesn’t get it off then it’s a restoration job that we wouldn’t take on .

Latest Posts

Back