Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning business for sale Abergavenny

Window Gleamers

Hi All,

Am seeing if there is any interest for a ready to go window cleaning business in Abergavenny, South Wales.

Due to regaining my job offshore after Covid I cannot keep up with my business so have decided it’s best to sell. For someone local this is an excellent opportunity to have a turn key business that’s ready to go and making money. With the website alone I have generated more than enough work locally with no need to advertise or canvass. There is large scope for growth here and it could be very lucrative for the right person who is hard working and has good communication skills and customer service.

The business comes with a 16 plate transit van (76k miles) fitted with an IONIC TRITON dual operator 600L RO system professionally fitted and floor of van lined. Van is in very good condition like all of the kit. Gardiner SLX39 pole, various brushes and attachments, 100 metre SS hose reel, full traditional window cleaning tools, Gutter Vac system with 40ft reach and camera, triple set of ladders, window cleaners ladder and all other necessary accessories included. Window cleaning gear is only just reaching one year old.

The business has a website: thewindowgleamers.co.uk and also .com domain. The website is top of Google search in Abergavenny.

Currently I have about 40 regular customers returning approximately just over £800 per month plus spot/ad hoc work that is picked up through the website.

I can provide all help and assistance whilst transferring over to new owner on running the business, strategies for growth and customer introduction plus will always be on hand as I live in Abergavenny.

Please get in touch if you are interested, many thanks.

AC8D1E9E-E961-46F6-B647-D0F511023E0B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back