Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Headstone cleaning

Joe Preston

Just a quick question guys. One of my customers wants me to clean an headphone for them... its something I've thought of doing as an add on service for awhile now. Anyone know what cleaning products to use. Thanks in advance joe jpe cleaning 

Just a quick question guys. One of my customers wants me to clean an headphone for them... its something I've thought of doing as an add on service for awhile now. Anyone know what cleaning products to use. Thanks in advance joe jpe cleaning 
Love quick question.. heres a slow answer..

Never thought about headphone cleaning. Don't know if they will work after getting wet..

There are a few ph specific chemicals for headstones and it's high stakes if it goes wrong.

you have also the usual

SH

Spray and forget style chemicals

or good old warm water and washing up liquid and a dustpan brush works well followed up by a wfp rinse.

that's how I clean my dads and other family members

I cleaned my girlfriends parents headstone back in march and used some sodium hypochloride diluted 1 part hypo to 5 parts water and scrubbed like mad for an hour then rinsed that worked really well.

I cleaned my girlfriends parents headstone back in march and used some sodium hypochloride diluted 1 part hypo to 5 parts water and scrubbed like mad for an hour then rinsed that worked really well.
Just don’t get it on any lead letters 

Back