Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software for Window Cleaners

Christoph

I was recently contacted by a single window-cleaning company who needed an app to help schedule their trucks and accept payments on-site from customers. Although I am actually not from this industry, I have enjoyed this work incredibly much and I would like to support other companies in this area in the future, therefore my question to you: What features would you want from the perfect window cleaning software? Would love to help you guys out wherever I can!

With the greatest respect many have tried to do exactly the same then just disappear as fast as the appeared try using the search bar at the top and take a look at the other threads on this subject it will probably give you an idea  . 

I was recently contacted by a single window-cleaning company who needed an app to help schedule their trucks and accept payments on-site from customers. Although I am actually not from this industry, I have enjoyed this work incredibly much and I would like to support other companies in this area in the future, therefore my question to you: What features would you want from the perfect window cleaning software? Would love to help you guys out wherever I can!
With respect, We've been there done that.

Back