Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Van mounted system

Hi lads, looking at getting a wfp van system fitted ,which is the best most reliable company out there ? 
Morning,

There are quite a few reputable companies up and down the country

It depends mainly on what van you have, what payload you can legally carry and what system you want to suit

If you use the search bar at the top of the homepage or Google search you'll find them

van mounted water fed pole systems

Morning,

There are quite a few reputable companies up and down the country

It depends mainly on what van you have, what payload you can legally carry and what system you want to suit

If you use the search bar at the top of the homepage or Google search you'll find them

van mounted water fed pole systems
Thanks , I’m in the NW near Manchester.it’s a transporter & looking at 500 ltr tank , can’t make my mind up whether to have hot water system fitted too ??

Thanks , I’m in the NW near Manchester.it’s a transporter & looking at 500 ltr tank , can’t make my mind up whether to have hot water system fitted too ??
Again it's down to vehicle size and insurance when adding a hot water system

PJJ will say hands down that the world is a nicer place with hot water however I love it cold

Pure Freedom are the other end of the M62, they also do the best electric reels. I have a hot water system and only use it on really cold days and really bad first cleans.

Personally wouldn't spend many thousands of pounds on another system as there are far more cost effective ways of getting your water hot.

Hi lads, looking at getting a wfp van system fitted ,which is the best most reliable company out there ? 
Rather than spend money on having one made spend some time researching everything and make one yourself it’s simple and a fraction of the price literally lol Also you’ll know exactly what to do in the event of any problem as you’ve built it all yourself, in time also you can refine it and swap things move things however you please 
Make sure you buy a good quality carbon fibre pole as this is your main tool and skimping on a **** pole will make life a lot harder.

Id recommend gardeners slx range for starting out figure out what sort of size you will need,  a 22 foot should do the most things 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than spend money on having one made spend some time researching everything and make one yourself it’s simple and a fraction of the price literally lol Also you’ll know exactly what to do in the event of any problem as you’ve built it all yourself, in time also you can refine it and swap things move things however you please 
Make sure you buy a good quality carbon fibre pole as this is your main tool and skimping on a **** pole will make life a lot harder.

Id recommend gardeners slx range for starting out figure out what sort of size you will need,  a 22 foot should do the most things 
I wouldn’t recommend this as it won’t be a crash tested tank. Even if you just get the tank professionally installed, and do the rest yourself, you need to be really careful. I would recommend Pure2O as they price match. Others are Ionic Systems (own Pure2O), Grippa, PureFreedom. They have all crash tested their systems and install them properly, through the chassis. 

EDIT: Just to make myself clear, as I reread this and realised it could be misunderstood. If you decide to get a tank installed professionally and then do the rest yourself, I see no problem. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Diy, with a pure freedom safety cage professionally fitted. I can fault find in my van in 10 minutes flat, so no being stuck waiting for an expensive repair job to come. I also keep essential tools and spares in the van.....

No don't make it yourself and become another window cleaner impaled onto the steering column with it having smashed your rib cage and spine killing you.

You also CAN'T move things however you please as positive, centre of mass and weight characteristics are there for a reason.

There are many poles for starters also and you don't need to start big, there are GPB, Hybrid and carbon poles all to suit your budget, ability and needs

No don't make it yourself and become another window cleaner impaled onto the steering column with it having smashed your rib cage and spine killing you.

You also CAN'T move things however you please as positive, centre of mass and weight characteristics are there for a reason.

There are many poles for starters also and you don't need to start big, there are GPB, Hybrid and carbon poles all to suit your budget, ability and needs
I’m not just starting out , just upgrading . Ive been cleaning windows for 27yrs ???

Ok obviously make sure your tank is safely secured with a suitable frame and bolted down etc

i was talking about position of pump battery’s extras poles. Building shelf’s for extra equipment etc once your tanks in you can’t move it I thought that was obvious lol?

I wish I’d bought the best pole to begin with my lads have learnt faster using better equipment imo rather than heavy poles and heavy brushes making the job more difficult especially hard to reach windows and plastic cleaning 

You do have a cheerful way of making your point APW ?

Back