Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline 26cm Rectangular stiff Brush

Viggers

Hi just wondering if anyone uses the above brush, i have got the mono 26cm. But was wondering if the stiffer brush is ok for general cleaning. I am a cold water user. Any feedback would be appreciated

Hi mate I use the stiff rectangular with the rinse and wash bar (bit more expensive) in the centre for my daily brush now. 

I haven't been in the game long enough to have tried a ton of brushes but I have a facelift Dupont sill brush, and a vikan brush. The X line smashes them in my opinion for day to day, comes into its own on first cleans. 

I also use the Xline DuPont brush with internal rinse bar ( not to be confused with the rubbish stick on ones). 
I won’t use anything else now. 
the power and precision of pencil jets, with the spread of fan jets. 

I use it for everything  

I still think Gardiners make the best poles, but their brushs aren’t the best.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback. I agree the xline brushes last for a good year possibly 1 1/2 years without needing a new one. A bit more expensive but the long life of them outways the extra dough.

Back