Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So funny when you’re well established

Will you make it

So funny when you’re well established.

I wonder how many things you can say that prove you are well established.

I’m aware this will give some differing opinions and those who like to wind up - naming no names (cleaniac ?)

But once you are well established which takes years, even with a full on professional attitude and nature…. What can you begin to forget about or control better? 

I’m aware this will give some differing opinions and those who like to wind up - naming no names (cleaniac ?)

But once you are well established which takes years, even with a full on professional attitude and nature…. What can you begin to forget about or control better? 

7p's

Everything becomes second nature.

PS.. it doesn't take years ?

Once well  established you don’t have to worry about canvassing or getting more work ,as it then comes to you , knowing that you have enough monthly income to pay the bills without worrying ,having the option of not having to take on certain jobs that you would if you needed the work . Knowing how to do a certain job and how long it will take , si pricing becomes easier and hopefully you don’t shoot yourself in the foot going in to cheaply and regretting it . No advertising budget needed . Having bought all the rubbish equipment then realising what’s rubbish and getting good stuff ??? so no more wasting money on poor equipment. And there are many more things as well ????

Once well  established you don’t have to worry about canvassing or getting more work ,as it then comes to you , knowing that you have enough monthly income to pay the bills without worrying ,having the option of not having to take on certain jobs that you would if you needed the work . Knowing how to do a certain job and how long it will take , si pricing becomes easier and hopefully you don’t shoot yourself in the foot going in to cheaply and regretting it . No advertising budget needed . Having bought all the rubbish equipment then realising what’s rubbish and getting good stuff ??? so no more wasting money on poor equipment. And there are many more things as well ????
Thought you’d like this one PJJ ???

Things I can say that prove I am well established?

When I started most windys drove estate cars ?, unger boabs were green, WCW didn't have a WFP section, and I used a paper diary for my customer records ?, and although I am happy ?, I am still improving my rounds.

My Boss just Employed someone to do all the office work, round sheets, BACS and billing. Think he has just decided its better to pay someone than have to be bothered managing 4 vans.

Picked up 4 first cleans today and 3 are just round the corner from me where they are building new homes. Also go a one off which hadn't been touched for a year or two and beginning to notice why other windies dodge them. My van goes in tomorrow to get signed again so I expect to become very busy with window cleaning. ?

Back