Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof brush/jets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CRWC

Hi

The last 6 months, I have slowly been transitioning over to using water fed pole to clean my customers Windows. I would like to start offering conservatory and pvc cleans to my customers, as I have had a few customers ask me now that i have the wfp setup.

My question is, what brush(s) and jets do you guys use/recommend? I currently have a 26cm sill brush, 26cm stiff brush and a leaded brush all from gardiner and I use 2mm pencil jets.

Last edited by a moderator:
We use the same set up for windows , plastic , and all cleaning , we use Gardiners supreame brushes with 2 mm pencil jets , I like the longer bristles and stock  shape and the splay gets into all the corners . 

Thanks for the replies guys, I was leaning towards using the stiffer brush to help with the moss etc, I have never tried cleaning polycarbonate and I don't know how prone it is to scratching. 

Thanks for the replies guys, I was leaning towards using the stiffer brush to help with the moss etc, I have never tried cleaning polycarbonate and I don't know how prone it is to scratching. 
If you did scratch a polycarbonate roof you wouldn’t see them as most are opaque anyway .

Back