Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline sill brush

I like the look of the xline sill brush

Anyone got it?

1. Is it as good as it looks

2. Does it fit gardenier pole
A little heavier than most, Not a shape I favour and it's similar to the cheap vikan or Unger Radius brush but dual trim

Any brush will fit a pole providing you have a euro 22 acme thread to angle adapter or Gardiner system adapter

Thought it looked good in theory with one set going against the sills , but just want the best brush for sills yet fine on the rest as i think i could find better than the 2 i have used so far.

Brushes are relatively cheap. If you like the look of one, give it a try you may love it. 
Don’t forget we are all different, and clean in different ways etc. So just because someone on here doesn’t get on with a particular brush, or jets etc doesn’t mean it’s rubbish. 

To clean sills i adjust my bristles so facing down. so far used 2 gardiner ones (a black flocked one and one with yellow and white bristles) so not used a sill brush yet but thought it would save time.

I use a standard Facelift dupont brush, lightweight effective and does the job

Use a decent swivel and you can't go wrong in my opinion
Have you ever seen those cheap telescopic car washing brushes?

These Xline brushes are exactly the same.

The angle of attack is wrong and you'll be constantly wasting time setting the angle of brush to pole because they make cleaning sills harder than normal

Here's a comparison

Polish_20210802_072438264.jpg

To clean sills i adjust my bristles so facing down. so far used 2 gardiner ones (a black flocked one and one with yellow and white bristles) so not used a sill brush yet but thought it would save time.
How would it save time, when you are adjusting your bristles, whereas this is not needed when using a sill brush?

you ll be wasting your money unless your gonna use it for cleaning the van...in fact i might buy one for cleaning my van!itll be far too heavy to have one on the end of your pole at height for window cleaning though

Back