Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Powerup 3d slipping

best

Having problems with the tension on my power up 3d. The tension bolt is at its maximum setting and its still slips. I've texted waterworks and no response. Can anyone help? 

Anyone had a similar issue? 

Not being rude but have you adjusted it the right way ?? Tighter not looser ??? Give Jordan or Emma a ring they are very helpful, we are king term testing there 3 d reels and haven’t experienced this at all and trust me they get some serious abuse and use , although I have adjusted a couple of them we have 6 in total and no issues at all apart from the red controllers breaking but been replaced with the yellow ones now they are fine . 

Not being rude but have you adjusted it the right way ?? Tighter not looser ??? Give Jordan or Emma a ring they are very helpful, we are king term testing there 3 d reels and haven’t experienced this at all and trust me they get some serious abuse and use , although I have adjusted a couple of them we have 6 in total and no issues at all apart from the red controllers breaking but been replaced with the yellow ones now they are fine . 
Yes, I've adjusted it correctly. 

Having problems with the tension on my power up 3d. The tension bolt is at its maximum setting and its still slips. I've texted waterworks and no response. Can anyone help? 

Anyone had a similar issue? 
Belt or chain worn, or being summer and it's warmer expansion.

I’m seriously thinking of getting another 3D power up as I prefer mine current one over the Hd power ups. 

Probably have a couple of hd power ups for sale soon. 

Back