Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X-Line RO System, Booster Pump, Booster 240v Control with automated Fill & Flush for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wc-guy

I am selling my X-Line RO System, Booster Pump, Booster 240v Control with automated Fill & Flush and also have a resin tank integrated to polish of the water from the RO System. Have not used much, around a year old and in prefect condition. Really good system as the booster pump really makes a massive difference for water low pressure issues. Selling as I have stopped window cleaning recently. Fills an 400L water tank in no time!

Really good plug and play system for pure water to your water tank. Check out the details on the original retailer I bought the system from:

https://www.xline-systems.co.uk/xline-shop/filters-filter-systems/static-systems/static-2000gpd-ro-auto-flush-fill-booster-control-detail

https://www.xline-systems.co.uk/xline-shop/filters-filter-systems/static-systems/240v-booster-pump-detail

Total cost was around £1653 plus connectors and delivery etc. I am looking for £450 ono 

Would need to collect from Buckinghamshire. The system and frame, resin tank and booster pump is pretty heavy around 60KG. So collection only.

Send me a message on here if you are interested. Available now. Am going to be selling in other places as well. I have added images for you to check out as well.

a650cf02-cad3-45a1-8d51-0ddf38c636f4.jpg929b8893-01d5-4cdd-93b9-952bf1c315e0.jpg1aa6d8de-4912-4e23-8068-f315ae95e2b3.jpg

Also I have a few other window cleaning bits stuff for sale. Poles, gutter hover and various window cleaning bits and pieces. 

Any questions let me know. 

Hi what other bits do you have for sale?

i.e. what are the poles and the gutter vac etc

as im interested in the RO unit and possibly some other bits

thanks

John 

Hi John,

I have a water fed pole and brush its for big jobs the one i'm selling can do upto four storeys but to be fair its about five years old its fine for three storeys but its a little difficult to work with when doing four storeys. Its a good pole I only used it for the odds jobs here and there but its a bit on the heavy side. Its still its really good condition.. was looking for around £200 for it.

I have a skyvac atom and carbon poles and bag. Its a few years old, there are four poles its prefect for houses. Its pretty used and has wear and tear but its still completely use able and can be put to work. I was looking for £300 for it.

Let me know. I dont have any pics at the moment for the pole or skyvac but if your interested i'll take some. 

Back