Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing stages

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brad95

Just wondering what order people found most effective at pressure washing patios/drives.

Do you apply hypo/soft wash before you pressure wash or after? 

Thanks

We hypo first then pressure wash , some do it the other way round either method will work fine , I personally feel by applying hypo first that it saves time as when you pressure wash and rinse you have then finished the job if you  wash first then apply hypo you have to then rinse again doing the job twisted in my books .

I'm not as experienced as many on here, though I've applied afterwards. I believe SH attacks the first thing it comes in contact with, so if it's very dirty it won't attack the black spots or Lichen underneath. Again, I might be wrong on this, so with this in mind I do all my pressure washing before then apply the SH afterwards to get the best possible results. If it's really bad, I have applied pre wash and a stronger mix afterwards post.

Back