Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My top three irritations are......

1. Having to knock, then wait for the money when they've already seen/spoke to you several times during the clean.

2. "They look okay for this month, catch up with you next month!"

3. Dog turd everywhere, but luckily for me it's just one job with this issue which I should probably ditch, but is the closest job to my house and he is actually a nice bloke, good payer, and decent custy.

Locked gates despite them getting a text 

Dog or cat ? , this usually on custys front lawns who don't have a pet 

people that ring me on a night or bank holiday, I had one idiot on Monday ring 4 times whatsapp me and FB message me I asked for his address in whatsapp, his reply was how much and can you come tomorrow, he got blocked then his partner rang me on the Tuesday from a landline that also got blocked. 

I'm an easy going kind of guy, not much really irritates me..

1) customers cancelling at the last moment - i text them on the saturday to give them plenty of warning / choice of day, then they get the text the night before. I had one text this morning saying they got my text last night but will be out all day.. It was only them that asked for me at the beginning of each month..

2) Dog sh**. Dog pi** (stinks). Cat sh** - i always stand in the runny stuff. It's messier than dog poo, smaller (so you don't see it as easily) and unlike a dog owners garden, you get no warning of it.

3) Well off nutters in big houses quibbling over price. You live in a £400K house and you want me to work for peanuts? How about i pay you for the privilege of cleaning your windows instead? - you can put the extra money towards the payments on that £70k range rover i'm stood next to.

1. People pressure washing so the decks clean but patio looks like a mud run.

2. Oh i thought it was a one off (that's why i ask is it a 4 or 8 weekly clean you want and you answered 8).

3. The last window cleaner left water on the cills i hope you dont .

Latest Posts

Back