Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

My top three irritations are......

Baldmonkey

21 hours ago, Baldmonkey said:

I normally pride myself in shut gates etc and leaving things how I find them but I stopped putting the bins back a while ago, they pay well and also recommend me so they aren't bad customers, just a little idiosyncrasie that annoys 🤣🤣

I used to but not so much anymore, of course I shut gates nothing worse than a gate clashing continually, there is the odd windy that leaves the gates banging whilst they clean the back windows 

7 hours ago, Skxawng said:

I've already done my three but can I have a bonus one?

Sellotape on the windows! They've had some kind of celebration and stuck banners up but when it's time to take them down they just rip them off and leave all the tape stuck to the frames! I'm surprised people with that level of motivation are able to get out of bed in the morning.. 

Yep! Another thing I don't make more than a token effort to remove.
If they're that stupid and thoughtless for the window cleaner. They can remove it themselves or live with it.😁

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, Davy G said:

Yep! Another thing I don't make more than a token effort to remove.
If they're that stupid and thoughtless for the window cleaner. They can remove it themselves or live with it.😁

I agree , I had a customer comment once that the front door was not clean  sk went back and had a look asked them what was the problem they said you haven’t removed the sellotape, I said you pay me to keep your windows clean from dirt not remove something that you have put in the glass it’s exactly the same with decorators had one the other week the painters had painted the house and told the customer that the window cleaner will remove the splashes  she phoned me up asking why we haven’t removed the paint I said the painters put it on there  it’s up to them to remove it we dont do builders cleans , she said she would get back on to the decorators but on our last visit they were still covered with paint splats , I certainly won’t be removing them I tell new customers that we dint remove stuff like this now saves problems later down the line 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.