Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

New buffer tank trial

Apw1210

Good afternoon all.

With pressure washing I've used many a wheelie bin and saw these pop up on a flick through Instagram.

There have been many instances where my wheelie bin has eaten away at van space and also I've had many fail with the bottom seam fail due to water weight and volume over the years.

I've never had any need to move a wheelie bin with water in it or used on uneven ground so this may be a yay or a nay try out.

They are available in a host of sizes and also there are a standard and pro model available for around the same price as a wheelie bin 

Aqua Pot - Flexi Tank 225 is what I've ordered and will post my findings in due course 

I am very surprised that I have only just seen this as I study many trades from the fire service to irrigation and gardening 

The fire service here and in Germany use large free standing self supporting buffer tanks for large scale commercial and agricultural fires frame and frameless so this is really a miniature version 

20210915_131740.jpg

I looked at them or others similar when my wheelie bin split but I was concerned how stable they would be when say half full.

It will be interesting to see how you get on with one. 

30 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

I looked at them or others similar when my wheelie bin split but I was concerned how stable they would be when say half full.

It will be interesting to see how you get on with one. 

They have a frame that slides into sleeves within the side walls.

100% ultrasonic welded material with no glued seams, I'll be doing a review and test 

2 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Good afternoon all.

With pressure washing I've used many a wheelie bin and saw these pop up on a flick through Instagram.

There have been many instances where my wheelie bin has eaten away at van space and also I've had many fail with the bottom seam fail due to water weight and volume over the years.

I've never had any need to move a wheelie bin with water in it or used on uneven ground so this may be a yay or a nay try out.

They are available in a host of sizes and also there are a standard and pro model available for around the same price as a wheelie bin 

Aqua Pot - Flexi Tank 225 is what I've ordered and will post my findings in due course 

I am very surprised that I have only just seen this as I study many trades from the fire service to irrigation and gardening 

The fire service here and in Germany use large free standing self supporting buffer tanks for large scale commercial and agricultural fires frame and frameless so this is really a miniature version 

20210915_131740.jpg

This is what you want Austin I’ll lend you ours 😂😂😂

958A4C19-2BE9-4DD2-962E-275E61462BE0.jpeg

1966E6EF-61B2-47A7-9677-829C0E85975F.jpeg

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.