Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof tiles cleaning advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ges Clean Ltd

Hi Guys, what is the best way to get rid of the white spots, have washed with a 4/1 hypho mix and it got it looking like this which is not bad but could be better i think, customer not happy ?

9162C922-04BE-4B71-9127-E0917EEB3D05.jpeg

The white spots are licken you could pressure wash them off but that could/will take the sand colour finish off the tile , I would do them  with a 50/50 hypo mix and dont rinse  it off , that will kill the licken and over a few weeks/ months it will flake off doing it with a biocide will do the same thing . 

The white spots are licken you could pressure wash them off but that could/will take the sand colour finish off the tile , I would do them  with a 50/50 hypo mix and dont rinse  it off , that will kill the licken and over a few weeks/ months it will flake off doing it with a biocide will do the same thing . 
Thanks Paul, have a guy starting with me on Monday who is a gutter pro and roofer , he mentioned might be able to use a steel brush ?

Back