Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What happend to the red stiff gardiner sill brushes, they were my go to brush . brushes .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt steel 118

I have two large ones but I wanted the 26 inch one for maintenance  cleans , don't sell them on the website no more but the big company that's local to me has 10 guys all using them and I know others use them also . How do I get my hands on them ? 

Ive still got my ultmate stiff still going strong its years old they stopped making them to ges there so hard wearing alex don't make enough money on them ?

I have two large ones but I wanted the 26 inch one for maintenance  cleans , don't sell them on the website no more but the big company that's local to me has 10 guys all using them and I know others use them also . How do I get my hands on them ? 
We have discontinued the old style Radial Sill brushes completely and they have now been replaced by the Universal Sill brushes

The stiff version of this brush is now translucent outer bristle with red inner bristles - all red was the previous colour scheme.

Ive still got my ultmate stiff still going strong its years old they stopped making them to ges there so hard wearing alex don't make enough money on them ?
You are doing well then - perhaps your water is not as hot as other users ?

We stopped making the Ultimate Stiff brushes as they sold so few and the Super-Lite Stiff brushes sold slightly more overall so we continued with just the Super-Lite Stiff version. If a product doesn't sell very well it tells us that it is not that popular and not wanted by the majority of our customers.

On all of our Stiff brushes (apart from the Xtreme brushes that uses a slightly less stiff white bristle) we switched from the red bristles to the new translucent stiff bristles as we had picked up a pattern of Red bristles not lasting as well as they should with proper hot water use - so after much research we switched to the slightly more expensive translucent stiff bristles which proved harder wearing and also cleaned better in testing and by customers. The red bristles are still used in the centre of the brushes.

So when you do eventually 'kill' your current brush you will be able to buy a replacement in the form of the very similar Super-Lite Stiff version.

Latest Posts

Back