Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice on buying new pressure washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looking to upgrade and these seem the best in my price range. Which one is the better deal or engine would you say please? TIA

View attachment 25667

View attachment 25668
My initial thoughts are the listed pressure rating, the engine is okay and one of the top 3 brands available.

I'm running 13hp at 2900psi 200bar and insurance is okay however if playing by the book the pricing on premiums rockets up with anything from 250 bar from what I've heard and been told. 

I'd recommend a correctly jetted 20" fsc as you'll clean a larger area as opposed to an 18" 

My initial thoughts are the listed pressure rating, the engine is okay and one of the top 3 brands available.

I'm running 13hp at 2900psi 200bar and insurance is okay however if playing by the book the pricing on premiums rockets up with anything from 250 bar from what I've heard and been told. 

I'd recommend a correctly jetted 20" fsc as you'll clean a larger area as opposed to an 18" 
But would you say thats a good deal for the price?

Looking to upgrade and these seem the best in my price range. Which one is the better deal or engine would you say please? TIA

View attachment 25667

View attachment 25668
Just buy what I've got if you want power pressure and quality £2400 minus lots of hose and AR fittings 

Rutland pumps watertek 

Honda 13hp 21lpm 200 bar 2900 psi 

BE 20" Whirlaway FSC 

1x 900mm QR gun 

1x 900mm Turbo nozzle gun 

1x 10m high pressure hose 

Back