Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone know what this is?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mick henn

Anybody know what this is on the gutter and what would be best to clean it? I normally use Screwfix degreaser. Would that do the job? Thanks in advance. 

AA503F0F-B0EC-462B-A61A-C63778D648E8.jpeg

5FB5DF19-D9D7-4EBA-B433-6D29A3DA9F0B.jpeg

F44CA4BF-2D79-4BAF-A352-7D173CF839D9.jpeg

Looks like corrosion ???? Aluminium gutters ??? We have had a few like this salt corrosion I think ??? That’s what we get hear on the coast . You might make it look better but dont think you will remove it completely and it will return if it is corrosion. 

Looks like corrosion ???? Aluminium gutters ??? We have had a few like this salt corrosion I think ??? That’s what we get hear on the coast . You might make it look better but dont think you will remove it completely and it will return if it is corrosion. 
I’m no where near the coast though. 

Could even from birds sitting on the gutters and ?ing with bird poo been acidic and causing the damage those gutters do look metal and not plastic 

Back