Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many customers is a good day?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JohnDoeWindows

Went out round the local area as we are expanding and picked up 22 customers today. 

Never canvassed myself and have always paid others to do it for me, but I think that's a pretty decent result?

What are some of your best wins? How many customers do you guys expect per hour?

That’s very good well done , haven’t canvassed for over 15 years , but when I did used to get about 3-5 in a couple of hours an evening if I remember correctly. 

Went out round the local area as we are expanding and picked up 22 customers today. 

Never canvassed myself and have always paid others to do it for me, but I think that's a pretty decent result?

What are some of your best wins? How many customers do you guys expect per hour?
WOW that's amazing. How many hrs did you do? How did you get that many? Any tips?

I was probably out for around 2 hours. In fairness, I recently moved to the area and so cherry picked the houses of people that I at least knew to say hello to.

Everyone said they appreciated helping out local businesses, I didn't think people truly cared about that.

In terms of tips, I don't think I'm in a position to give any but I just emphasised the fact I was local, regular and reliable. I also went with a tactic I saw from a YouTube channel (Partridge Exterior Cleaning) and made out that I did a lot of houses on the street and was trying to get my last few in before the Christmas period.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was probably out for around 2 hours. In fairness, I recently moved to the area and so cherry picked the houses of people that I at least knew to say hello to.

Everyone said they appreciated helping out local businesses, I didn't think people truly cared about that.

In terms of tips, I don't think I'm in a position to give any but I just emphasised the fact I was local, regular and reliable. I also went with a tactic I saw from a YouTube channel (Partridge Exterior Cleaning) and made out that I did a lot of houses on the street and was trying to get my last few in before the Christmas period.
Even more amazing that it only took you 2hrs. Hopefully you have hit an area that no one has targeted recently. 

Sid is a decent bloke, who has some great tips. 

Nice mentioning the C word ?

Keep us informed how you get on and if any of the new custy drop off. 

Went out for 3 hours today and got none, odd i either get 3-5 in about 3 hours or 0-1, but more you knock more you get so plan 4-5 hours tomorrow and a few on sunday.

Hows the customer hunting going?

Back