Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Trolley tyre pressure

steve garwood

My daughter and I both use Pure Freedom trolleys.

In my experience, higher pressures (25-30psi) make the trolleys easier to pull and move about with a full barrel but the tyres puncture more easily.

However, since the barrel is not full for long I tend to favour a lower pressure (15-20psi) as I get less punctures and it's more comfortable to operate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Marko067 said:

My daughter and I both use Pure Freedom trolleys.

In my experience, higher pressures (25-30psi) make the trolleys easier to pull and move about with a full barrel but the tyres puncture more easily.

However, since the barrel is not full for long I tend to favour a lower pressure (15-20psi) as I get less punctures and it's more comfortable to operate.

My pure freedom trolly has the solid puncture proof tyres they are awesome 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, dazmond said:

How come your dragging a trolley about with you?is it for the odd awkward job?

Yeh, just for the odd front etc.

It’s piece of mind as well as it’s fitted with a streamline controller with an 85 amp battery, so if anything goes wrong with my van mount, I can connect my van tank to it, and sort the problem out when I get home.

I also have a Gardiners backpack in the van, but it might as well be an ornament 🙂👨🏼‍🦰

Edited by steve garwood

My daughter has solid tyres on her trolley and loves them. I find them too hard though. There are some pretty bad pavements on my rounds and I prefer the more cushioned feel of the pneumatic tyres.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.