Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trolley tyre pressure

My daughter and I both use Pure Freedom trolleys.

In my experience, higher pressures (25-30psi) make the trolleys easier to pull and move about with a full barrel but the tyres puncture more easily.

However, since the barrel is not full for long I tend to favour a lower pressure (15-20psi) as I get less punctures and it's more comfortable to operate.

My daughter and I both use Pure Freedom trolleys.

In my experience, higher pressures (25-30psi) make the trolleys easier to pull and move about with a full barrel but the tyres puncture more easily.

However, since the barrel is not full for long I tend to favour a lower pressure (15-20psi) as I get less punctures and it's more comfortable to operate.
My pure freedom trolly has the solid puncture proof tyres they are awesome 

How come your dragging a trolley about with you?is it for the odd awkward job?
Yeh, just for the odd front etc.

It’s piece of mind as well as it’s fitted with a streamline controller with an 85 amp battery, so if anything goes wrong with my van mount, I can connect my van tank to it, and sort the problem out when I get home.

I also have a Gardiners backpack in the van, but it might as well be an ornament ???‍?

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter has solid tyres on her trolley and loves them. I find them too hard though. There are some pretty bad pavements on my rounds and I prefer the more cushioned feel of the pneumatic tyres.

Back