Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uses for pure water around the home

Skxawng

Premium Member
It's quite nice having a supply of pure water on tap. Do you find yourself using pure water for things around the house? For example I use it to avoid limescale buildup in the steam iron and in the nespresso machine, in a spray bottle for cleaning mirrors and for my venus fly trap! (they can't have tap water). 

Any other uses for it i haven't thought about? 

Used with the windscreen washer fluid in the car. I mean, we clean windows with it, so why not the one infront of your face all day in the van?

It's quite nice having a supply of pure water on tap. Do you find yourself using pure water for things around the house? For example I use it to avoid limescale buildup in the steam iron and in the nespresso machine, in a spray bottle for cleaning mirrors and for my venus fly trap! (they can't have tap water). 

Any other uses for it i haven't thought about? 
I use it to flush out my commercial high output smoke machine which I use alot for laser display 

Also my iron and ultrasonic cleaner 

Back