Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flushing system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When flushing my filters before filling the IBC, should I disconnect at the resin bottle? 
cheers
Always best to flush the ro without the 'pure output' connected to resin as the water will have been sitting in ro and will have crept up tds wise. If you leave resin connected you will use it up a little quicker. 

I assume you are flushing ro before each use and also not allowing ro to dry out? Best to run ro most days even just for 30 mins to keep everything wet.

Always best to flush the ro without the 'pure output' connected to resin as the water will have been sitting in ro and will have crept up tds wise. If you leave resin connected you will use it up a little quicker. 

I assume you are flushing ro before each use and also not allowing ro to dry out? Best to run ro most days even just for 30 mins to keep everything wet.
Thanks for that, yes using the RO almost every day, have had a feeling I should be disconnecting the resin and will start doing that now ??

I would guess not many disconnect resin but for longest resin life it helps. I think it depends on how you have set things up as well, i.e is it easy to disconnect resin and deal with the waste to a drain.

Latest Posts

Back