Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom trolly system( stoke on Trent)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Biggers63

Pure freedom trolly system ( new battery) controller and pump! Pumped, Ro system tds meter , 30 foot brush/ pole, upvc jet and cleaning accessories. Cabinet with built in hose connector. 3 25ltr containers, £450 contact 07986111829

A8F66B1B-73C2-4E09-B19D-0C4E264CF213.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure freedom trolly system ( new battery) controller and pump! Pumped, Ro system tds meter , 30 foot brush/ pole, upvc jet and cleaning accessories. Cabinet with built in hose connector. 3 25ltr containers, £450 contact 07986111829

View attachment 25853
I don’t know, it all works as it should! I’m a traditional windy and I bought it to try out, been doing my own house, but it’s not for me. Just added a 10 inch resin vessel , tds 0! 

Wow, if that's how quick the paint wears off a Pure Freedom trolley it's shocking! They have the reputation for building great kit but looks like their paint can't stand someone just doing their own house a good few times. For the money it would be a great starting kit for someone.

Wow, if that's how quick the paint wears off a Pure Freedom trolley it's shocking! They have the reputation for building great kit but looks like their paint can't stand someone just doing their own house a good few times. For the money it would be a great starting kit for someone.
No  I bought the trolly of someone else, I’ve only used it a couple of times !

Latest Posts

Back