Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Family pulled a blinder.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Martyn

My Family pulled a blinder on me tonight, we went out for a meal on the old tenner fest, (I'm a tight git) ? Just before coffee they took me outside and presented me with a new van, to say the least I am gobsmacked.

In the last few days they have sourced my ideal van, had a local business import, register, prepare and hide it, snuck it to the sign writer and got it to the Hotel without my having a clue. 

I can't believe it. ?

I'm gonna have to clean a lot of windows to pay for this one.

20211023_202726.jpg

They are a nice van , Ime sure you will enjoy driving it .what did you have before ??? 
A tatty old faded red VW T4, tough old workhorse but hard work to drive.

Now I think we have the smartest window cleaning vans on the island. ?

My Family pulled a blinder on me tonight, we went out for a meal on the old tenner fest, (I'm a tight git) ? Just before coffee they took me outside and presented me with a new van, to say the least I am gobsmacked.

In the last few days they have sourced my ideal van, had a local business import, register, prepare and hide it, snuck it to the sign writer and got it to the Hotel without my having a clue. 

I can't believe it. ?

View attachment 25857
Are they trying to smarten you up, next they'll be hoodwinking you to the barbers ?

Ffs my wife bought me a banana milk and i thought id won the lottery, thats a next level gift ??
It is next level but so is the hole in my bank account. ? They're not even telling me exactly how much it has cost. As my Son put it, 'it should see me out', hopefully he's talking about retirement and not planning to push me off my ladder. ?

Top choice! nice colour too!
My T5 is due an upgrade, I look at at all sorts but always come back to the transporters, and there’s not many deals to be had on them at the moment, especially not for the spec I’d want. Highline, T32, 204 DSG, Tailgate etc etc

Congratulations mate. Have you seen where they've hidden the stannah stair lift, zimmer frame & P155 pot for the next gifts later on 

I can't believe it. ?

View attachment 25857
Nice van. Congrats, now take that van and earn enough extra to take your family on a nice surprise vacation!!

It is next level but so is the hole in my bank account. ? They're not even telling me exactly how much it has cost. As my Son put it, 'it should see me out', hopefully he's talking about retirement and not planning to push me off my ladder. ?
Don't get too close to cliffs either 

Latest Posts

Back