Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jet washer swirls in my tarmac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mark001

Hi

i recently jet washed my driveway and it has left swirl marks could anybody tell me how I can remove these or will the disappear on there own ?

thank you in advance 

D0220C4A-6F5E-49F8-8CC9-2703DF22D6D4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the jets are blocked or you have used a turbo nozzle and missed loads of dirt it won’t improve with time what pressure washer is it and what lance and nozzle set up are you using , could be you have used a pencil jet rather than a fan jet ?? 

Hi

i recently jet washed my driveway and it has left swirl marks could anybody tell me how I can remove these or will the disappear on there own ?

thank you in advance 

View attachment 25861
Are you using a karcher domestic or a flat surface cleaner with almost pencil jets as apposed to fan jets. 

Tarmac is deep porous substrate which holds dirt deep within it's structure and pressure washer with either the incorrect equipment or jetting can produce horrendous results 

Doesn’t look like it’s been done with a flat surface cleaner ??? 
Looks like a karcher K4 with their dirt blaster tiny turbo nozzle 

Looks like the jets are blocked or you have used a turbo nozzle and missed loads of dirt it won’t improve with time what pressure washer is it and what lance and nozzle set up are you using , could be you have used a pencil jet rather than a fan jet ?? 
It was a karcher I think it was a turbo nozel any idea how to rectify it? Thank you

It was a karcher I think it was a turbo nozel any idea how to rectify it? Thank you
With respect hire someone with a 21lpm machine with 20" flat surface cleaner. Being honest I think you'll struggle to remove that now unless it's sprayed with hypo first 

I refuse to clean tarmac even with 13 years experience with pressure washers 

Tarmac paint ?would be the best way to sort it out lesson lurnrd don't use a turbo nozzle on Tarmac ditch the k4 and get a petrol one for ?

Latest Posts

Back