Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

trying to get usefull information

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diamond geezer

iam trying to use the search feature on this forum,and i dont realy know what iam doing two or three options come up topics being one.I dont wont to anoy people by starting a new topic when a subjects already been covered but when i use search i dont  seem to get comprehensive info so i usually start a new topic any way.Am i doing it wrong? thanks

iam trying to use the search feature on this forum,and i dont realy know what iam doing two or three options come up topics being one.I dont wont to anoy people by starting a new topic when a subjects already been covered but when i use search i dont  seem to get comprehensive info so i usually start a new topic any way.Am i doing it wrong? thanks
It's easy to use and you'll have to read through the threads to find the answers you need. 

For example if you type in backpack you'll get 5705 related topics to which you read through to find a similar example of proposed enquiry

Unfortunately it's like any trade, you'll need to do the groundwork to get the answers you need or work with a margin of trial and error 

Youtube is the same, everything you'll need to know is within videos and finding the key words to search is part of learning the trade and it's terminology.

When the search results come up there should be options below the words you typed in adding things like x AND y or containing etc. This might help as sometimes you want the phrase others just should contain both words etc. Sometimes that helps.

Latest Posts

Back