Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work smarter not harder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HWCS

After being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and getting home shattered every ive bit the bullet and ordered a powerup 3d, im thinking not reeling in hundred n hundred n hundreds of mtrs of hose a day should make life alot easier, found on on facebook nearly half price because the lad is upgrading, if i like it im gonna buy myself a brand new one and let the lad who works for me have thia one lol

After being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and getting home shattered every ive bit the bullet and ordered a powerup 3d, im thinking not reeling in hundred n hundred n hundreds of mtrs of hose a day should make life alot easier, found on on facebook nearly half price because the lad is upgrading, if i like it im gonna buy myself a brand new one and let the lad who works for me have thia one lol
You tight s0d ?

Light carbon poles,hot water,electric reel,6mm microbore....

Easiest way to work....

Electric reel makes a big difference, like everyone else says I wouldn't want to go back.

Word of warning though, that hose reels in bloney fast, not hard to whack yourself, the van or something else with it.

Only thing that puts me off reel is things still get caught then u have to remove it & having to charge another battery..

Only thing that puts me off reel is things still get caught then u have to remove it & having to charge another battery..
My reel is screwed down to plywood so no drilling holes through the van floor...

I have 2 batteries in tandem anyway to run my heater so easy to charge my batteries

My reel stops automatically if it snags

I'm 25 so I'd like to think I'm in my prime but wouldn't want to go through a day without my electric reels ? also would hate to have to lift a reel in and out of the van all day like so many do. 

Is that the one in Northampton i saw on FB

Back