Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price Increase

can see what the card reads!

happy christmas, oh by the way you window cleaning bill is goin up next year!

happy new year!

can see what the card reads!

happy christmas, oh by the way you window cleaning bill is goin up next year!

happy new year!
^^^ Lmao ^^^

What your doing MK is a step backwards in my eyes mate.... i know u got to put the prices up mate but wait till march now your going to be wondering why ? wellll

Im going to put mine up in March time cos if u do it at the same time as u send a xmas card.............

they will think hes only giving us a card to tell us the price is going up

Just think mate.... its like getting a christmas card of your employer saying your wage is going down next year starting from jan 1st

thats the last thing u want mate

a normal xmas card will make u look really good /emoticons/smile.png and they will apprectiate it and when u let them know 2/3 months after they will not mind /emoticons/smile.png trust me /emoticons/tongue.png

^^^ Lmao ^^^

What your doing MK is a step backwards in my eyes mate.... i know u got to put the prices up mate but wait till march now your going to be wondering why ? wellll

Im going to put mine up in March time cos if u do it at the same time as u send a xmas card.............

they will think hes only giving us a card to tell us the price is going up

Just think mate.... its like getting a christmas card of your employer saying your wage is going down next year starting from jan 1st

thats the last thing u want mate

a normal xmas card will make u look really good /emoticons/smile.png and they will apprectiate it and when u let them know 2/3 months after they will not mind /emoticons/smile.png trust me /emoticons/tongue.png
Your thinking to much in to I tink. Thanks for the advice though but Ill just stick with what Im going to do

Lol i probably am /emoticons/tongue.png but that my personal opinion /emoticons/biggrin.png but if you think it will work mate then go for it /emoticons/smile.png and good luck mate /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol i probably am /emoticons/tongue.png but that my personal opinion /emoticons/biggrin.png but if you think it will work mate then go for it /emoticons/smile.png and good luck mate /emoticons/tongue.png
It probably wont, theres not much I can do really. The people houses that are going up are in my villiage. The cleaners here charge 2.90 - 3.80 (small council house)per house. I want my prices at 4.00 minimum! I know most will complain and a good few will stop as they all know the can get done cheaper else where. I would be happy at breaking even... in fact I wouldn't mind taking a small loss. At least then I know I can then start charging 4.00+ each house. Currently My prices are all different... Stupid I know... things you have to do to get customers lol.

am like you mk /emoticons/tongue.png

cant afford to this at the moment though /emoticons/smile.png

only when summer begins /emoticons/tongue.png another 6 month lol

{Date}

To:
{Name}

{Address}

{City, State, Zip}

Dear
{Recipient},

First of all, allow me to thank you for being such a loyal and consistent customer to
{name of company} over the years. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we hope we have been successful in providing you with excellent customer service and products.

I never like having to write this letter, but it's unfortunately sometimes necessary. Due to
{reasons for the price increase}, we are going to be raising our prices on {type of product(s)}. The increase will be from {amount} to {amount}, and will take effect beginning {date}.

This price increase is minimal, and something we must do in order to continue to provide you with the quality you've come to expect. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me immediately.

Thank you,

This seem allright? It sounds sincere too.

Dear Valued customer

First of all, allow me to thank you for being such a loyal and consistent customer to MK Cleaners over the last few years/months Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we hope we have been successful in providing you with excellent customer service.

I never like having to write this letter, but it's unfortunately sometimes necessary. Due to fuel, insurance and general business costs we are going to be raising our prices on our Window Cleaning Service. The increase will be ____ and will take effect beginning 1/12/12

This price increase is minimal, and something we must do in order to continue to provide you with the quality you've come to expect. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me immediately.

If you would like to cancel or change the frequency of your Window Cleaning Service we kindly ask that you do so within 48 hours on receipt of this letter

0800 612 4784

Thank you, [my sig here]

How does that sound?

Delete 'If you would like to cancel or change the frequency of your Window Cleaning Service we kindly ask that you do so within 48 hours on receipt of this letter'. Not necessary as you have mentioned contacting you above it.

Keep it short and to the point not flowery. This will be appreciated and understood easier.

Delete 'I never like having to write this letter, but it's unfortunately sometimes necessary. ' Too apologetic. Get to the point.
Are you for real? There nothing wrong with being apologetic im my opinion, It shows I care!

Back