Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Just ordered the Pulex Technolite

Guest Laz

i use Unger Ergotech squeegee's and am debating about the Unger Ninja.

I've never bought Pulex, I cannot stand using ettore, I have had 3 of those over the years and find them a real pain.

The Pulex you're getting looks very nice, comfy and efficient, I'd consider getting one to try out.

You'll have to let us know how it feels, handles.

Guest colinvansmith

I used to use The pulex aluminium squeggees cheap and light worked well. before i went WFP i bought an SPC super squeggee, awesome bit of kit cost you around £35 but well worth it its balanced reall well and because it durable plastic its not cold to the tough good for winter, typical squeggees sometimes get caught because of the sharpish corners at the ends of the channels but the SPC squeegee has smooth plastic end caps which prevents it getting caught the rubbers are not any better than normal rubber but it can be fitted with standard rubber also the rubber channel is strong aluminium alot thicker than typical squeegee channels so there is no dange of it ever flexing and bending.

i use Unger Ergotech squeegee's and am debating about the Unger Ninja.

I've never bought Pulex, I cannot stand using ettore, I have had 3 of those over the years and find them a real pain.

The Pulex you're getting looks very nice, comfy and efficient, I'd consider getting one to try out.

You'll have to let us know how it feels, handles.

I know a few people who use Unger ergonomic, however I've never tried one out. Yeah my ettore is quite a pain, It gives me a sore thumb for some reason! maybe because of the shape of the handle. I'm looking forward to getting my new one anyway.

Well if you get the chance have a use of the unger you might like it.

Each to their own with squeegee's and stuff, I know people who've worked for 20years with ettores.

Well my mate has one see he can come round with his and test mine while I test his. :)

Ken, My Dad has cleaned windows for 26 years and still has his original squeegee. I just can't get him to get a new one!

Ken, My Dad has cleaned windows for 26 years and still has his original squeegee. I just can't get him to get a new one!

Wowzers, take his and replace it with another for a day, see what he thinks?

So, today was the day I used my Pulex technolite for the first time. First impressions were very good, very impressed with how light it is. It is nowhere near as harsh on my wrist/elbow as my brass one and seems to get right into the edge of the windows. Overall 10/10, I highly recommend Pulex gear! :)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.