Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac

spmonkay

Hi all, I have a budget of £400 to £500 and would like to purchase a gutter vac. Could anybody suggest a wet and dry vac that will suffice? Bearing in mind I will need to purchase poles too!! Anybody suggest where to get the poles and how much?

that clarke vac is way to under powered for gutters and would be very slow personally i wouldnt go near it

I would save a bit more and go for at least a 2400 watt vac personally. My first two vacs were 4200 watt since then have used 3000 watt vacs as i don't bother with 3 storey work anymore.

i have an et gutter vac which is 3000watts and it struggles sometimes with large sods so i definitely wouldnt use one of them ,there just not powerfull enough, what are you using yourself

Check this baby out!! Looks like R2D2 as well!! Bonus!! Use the force to clean those damn gutters!! Jedi Vac!! Darth Vac. Thats it!! My new business designing vacs that resemble star wars characters!! LOL!! Seriously though. Do you reckon this will do the job. Look at the air flow 129ltrs/s the numatic WVD1800DH only does 80ltrs/s.

mastervac-2.jpg

•Heavy duty wet or dry use vacuum cleaner for industrial use

•Integral drain hose

•Three independently switched powerful 1100 watt long life motors

•65 litre water capacity (90 litres gross)

•Long 5m hose

•Internal mesh filter to protect motors

•Virtually indestructible polyethylene tank

•Heavy duty wet use vacuum cleaner built for industrial use.

• Power: 3 x 1100W
  • Weight: 20 kg
  • Cable Length: 8 m
  • Capacity: 65 ltr
  • Wet Pick-Up Capacity: 65 ltr
  • Working Radius: 12 m
  • Airflow: 129 litres/sec
  • Water Lift: 2200 mm
  • Filtration Type Paper bag / Cone filter
  • Construction: ABS / Polyethylene
  • Suction Facility: yes

looks good just check out the diameter of the hose before you buy 51mm is the desirable diameter otherwise you will get a lot of blockages

Back