Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vikanshine Kit Review

harunh

Product Name: Vikanshine Kit

Where to get it: Gardiners

Your rating out of 10: 9.5

Review:

Whats included:

Microfibre clothes

Microfibre pads

Spray bottle ( to put pure water in )

Short pole

Does a fantastic job. only went through 2 pads... and i cleaned a big pub and also cleaned retail premises...

All u do is spray pure water on to the window or your microfibre pad and scrub /emoticons/smile.png u can see all the dirt coming off... does an amazing job... aslong as the windows are cleaned people dont care how u clean them /emoticons/tongue.png

The microfibre clothes u get.... are 5 star... very good clothes... leaves no smears at all....

i only rated it 9.5 because it should come with a bag to put all yo ur equipment in other then that its very good and is well worth it people ! /emoticons/smile.png

Fair review H but still don't see it being half as good as a blade, high level maybe it's handy but down low ya may as well have bought a few microfibres and a spray bottle.

Or some trad gear maybe.

Whats included:

Microfibre clothes

Microfibre pads

Spray bottle ( to put pure water in )

Short pole

and how much did the kit cost you? i think you should factor the exorbitant cost into your review aswell maybe?

bout 90 quid mate but its going to be well worth it /emoticons/smile.png ill be using it twice a month on commercial premises /emoticons/smile.png

£90!!!! Are you using this on ground level work? I'm sure it's take you at least 3 times as long as it would with equipment at half the price! Whats your plan for small panes?

Spray bottle from pound shop (or unger soab), 1 damp cloth, 1 microfibre = couple of quid (multiply for lots of glass).

Same thing but costs 1/45th

Back