Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Selling Any Work

crystalview

Hi

Im after some add on work around the northeast area if anybody has any for sale . Wanting £1000 upways txt me if u have any 07849776010 lee@crystalview.

I just had a text from a window cleaner I don't even know asking me if I was interested in buying some commecial work off him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Should I find out what its worth for a laugh? :rolleyes:

£1000 worth of work will cost you a fair bit, ever thought of a canvasser? would work out a bit cheaper
money dosent concern me 4x is my going rate up here and thats what i will pay for good work , ideally want my work upto £8000 a month as only getting £3800 at minute ,, as for hiring canvasser it means **** loads of first cleans /emoticons/sad.png i prefer it if they already getting done as it saves me time on first cleans :rolleyes:

crystalview i got 100 pound worth of work for sale in teesside ? all domestic mate ?
Cheers harunh but I would need minimum 1000 in Teesside to make it worth my while as I have no other work that way

With respect so you are not keen to do first cleans but then willing to work for free for so many months? I think you will be in for a shock at how expensive good rounds are being sold for thesdays as 8x even10x times now seems to be the norm. You do the maths....

With respect so you are not keen to do first cleans but then willing to work for free for so many months? I think you will be in for a shock at how expensive good rounds are being sold for thesdays as 8x even10x times now seems to be the norm. You do the maths....
Trueee

Ive never seen any round sell for x8 / x 10

Indeed compact long established quality profitable work for sale commands a very high price as are rare as rocking horse shite.... /emoticons/biggrin.png

I would say most rounds you see for sale are mostly rubbish work that ppl want to get shot /emoticons/wink.png

Indeed compact long established quality profitable work for sale commands a very high price as are rare as rocking horse shite.... /emoticons/biggrin.png

I would say most rounds you see for sale are mostly rubbish work that ppl want to get shot /emoticons/wink.png

The only people I see selling rounds for sale 8x and 10x never sell them coz there ****** I'm paying for goodwill work not his wifes booty call ..

5x is the most I ever see work actually selling for ,, anymore and they might aswell pull your pants down and spank you ..

I paid £4000 for a grands worth of work in Durham and only lost 2 customers off it in the last 6 month and it's well established and all easy work incl sum commercial ..

My rounds £3800 and I wouldn't dare embarrass myself advertising it for £38,000 not even with my vans and equipment . More like £19,000 if you would like to get your cackawaiter out that's 5x... Some people make you laugh tho lol...

I'm personally not interested what your round is worth crystalview or for anyone else for that matter so why tell everybody more than once on here beats me...Maybe you're out just to impress newbies? /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm personally not interested what your round is worth crystalview or for anyone else for that matter so why tell everybody more than once on here beats me...Maybe you're out just to impress newbies? /emoticons/biggrin.png
Must admit I was thinking this too lol

Back