Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winning At Window Cleaning

Oh here!! I just peeled the sticker off mine!!! Im glad i won it lol. Haven't had a chance to read it but will take it to bed tonight!

In the first half of the year the book came out it was originally sold at around the cost price on the back of the book, which is the £14.95 price. Since then I put up the price, and I do make some money depending on the final sale price the profit could be £5, £10 or £15.

Richard

In the first half of the year the book came out it was originally sold at around the cost price on the back of the book, which is the £14.95 price. Since then I put up the price, and I do make some money depending on the final sale price the profit could be £5, £10 or £15.

Richard
Im not fussed to be honest. Ive only read a bit and its already got me thinking. Ill be making some changes very soon thats for sure!

I didn’t think you were fussed Marc; good to here the book has already got you thinking. If you do have any questions send me an email or give me a call.

Richard

All Round Cleaning - I think the difference from the offer price that was given over the weekend and VIP book price & postage is £1.50.

I owe you that amount; tell me what you want to do?

Richard

Ok, that’s easy, if you buy something off me again remind me of this and I will throw in few connectors or something.

Cheers Richard

Back