Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Work Phone

Guest Ken

What mobile do you use for work?

I used to get expensive phones for work, as back in the early noughties they were required.

Then as I've got married and had other things to spend money on I used cheap ones that broke easy.

This last month I acquired a Samsung Galaxy S II, for easy of use, business image, web and email access, photo's, memory and applications for work.

I love it.

What do you guys use and why?

Guest colinvansmith

I use a balckberry the 9800 torch, its is my personal phone as well, i don't have a seperate phone for work. I love blackberrys and don't think id ever change. Alot of my customers pay online using a credit card or paypal and i always get a confirmation email through so i know as soon as i've been paid. I did think about an i phone but im not a huge fan of touch screens and with my blackberry i have the choice of touch screen or physical keyboard.

I use a samsung omnia 7, which uses windows mobile 7.

It doeas all I need it to, and also runs a pocket version of microsoft office.

Touch screen great, but not compatible with Flash Player -so not as versatile as say an i-phone.

Has been reliable, big screen, v. good touch screen.

I was very disappointed though, because when I bought it I planned to load a library program on to it that I use a lot, which worked well on my old windows phone, and only works on windows phones - then after purchase discovered that windows mobile 7 is a completely new operating system and not compatible with programs not written specifically for it.

I use a HTC touch screen,be due for an update in a few months and think I get the Galaxy s II as I like Android phones.Got a couple of Blackberry phones,Wife uses the 9800 nice phone but I dont like the keybooard (she loves blackberry)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.