Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quotation Sheet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Do any of you guys use one when pricing jobs? Im wanting to make one up but I need something to work from?

I really think it could help me price for efficiently, its also good to have notes on each house.

What sort of things do you think should be included on this quote sheet.

Brainstorm!!!!!

Heres what Ive got do far....

What level the property is

Style of Windows

Number of windows

Estimated Cleaning Time

Access

Frequency

​Cleaning Method

If for there's any need need for a price review

Payment method (this is a good one)

Do any of you guys use one when pricing jobs? Im wanting to make one up but I need something to work from?

I really think it could help me price for efficiently, its also good to have notes on each house.

What sort of things do you think should be included on this quote sheet.

Brainstorm!!!!!

Heres what Ive got do far....

What level the property is

Style of Windows

Number of windows
Been thinking about it since reading something recently but not gotten around to it yet.

I did start off with a quotation sheet but there are so many variables so gave up using them in the end .

Now when quoting I just write what's what on the back of my flyer .

I did start off with a quotation sheet but there are so many variables so gave up using them in the end .

The list could be endless mate, I plan on getting as many as possible then just taking the ones I feel that are most important and then using them.

I can get you one, which I recently started to use for commercial?

Don't use them on domestic, as they want a quote there and then, where as commercial, looks more professional to do a quatation sheet.

just price it up... then get the name number and how often and access to the back then thats job done /emoticons/smile.png

just price it up... then get the name number and how often and access to the back then thats job done /emoticons/smile.png
I can imagine you when you price a house. ''7 pound /emoticons/tongue.png ,, Ill be round ever 4 weeks /emoticons/wink.png , I clean in the rain. If you leave your gate locked or dont like me cleaning your windows in the rain you get binned. /emoticons/smile.png ''

I would like to show them where to cost came from, IF they can see this then the can understand the costs involved it may help then in making a decsion weather or not they want to use my services. it looks way more professional too (the look I want)

I can get you one, which I recently started to use for commercial?

Don't use them on domestic, as they want a quote there and then, where as commercial, looks more professional to do a quatation sheet.
Aye mate, Really want to see it

I offer a wide range of services not just window cleaning so for me I've used quote pads (printed duplicate type) in the past but to save time and cost a verbal quote seems sufficiant for most potential customers now or I just write the price etc on the back of a b card. Most ppl have an email address so if they want a formal written quote just ask for their email address to send them one. Simples...

Regarding keeping details for your own records for every quote you do then a simple quote/job sheet I find sufficiant. When quotes become actual jobs you can simply transfer customer detail to whatever software db you prefer to use.

what do you put on the back of you flyers mate do you put prices on them?

I offer a wide range of services not just window cleaning so for me I've used quote pads (printed duplicate type) in the past but to save time and cost a verbal quote seems sufficiant for most potential customers now or I just write the price etc on the back of a b card. Most ppl have an email address so if they want a formal written quote just ask for their email address to send them one. Simples...

Regarding keeping details for your own records for every quote you do then a simple quote/job sheet I find sufficiant. When quotes become actual jobs you can simply transfer customer detail to whatever software db you prefer to use.
As do I, I plan on having one for each service. The quote form I want will show why the price is like that, a break down of all costs if you like. It gives them something to think about rather than turn up and look around and give them a price. It also will help me price a lot better and more accurately. I think I will come off more looking more professional doing this too which is what I want

Simply writing a price on a business card isn't the sort of image I want.

I just look now at the front and witih a few seconds know what I am going to price.. then check the back and quote. I write it down in my blackberry and email it to myself..

I just look now at the front and witih a few seconds know what I am going to price.. then check the back and quote. I write it down in my blackberry and email it to myself..
I can do that, Its hot hard. But what leads you the give it that price? Is it guess work? Do you take some things in to consideration?

experience, I look at the windows since houses are either 1,2,3,4 or 5 beds (more in the rich area) but lets say the average is 2 or 3.

I look at the front and say to myself how long is it going to take me.. . 3 frames and a door £6, ok let see if there are more on the side or back.. and double it for the back £12 plus £1 for a side window.

£13. is back access easy or do I have to change to backpack and walk throught... £2 for the extra time change £15.. then sometimes I say to the customer £15 or £14 and say if you do it regular I will do it for £14.

they think they are getting a discount and I get a good price.

Latest Posts

Back