Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Price over quality

nearlyclean

Pick up a new customer today,they had sacked their previous window cleaner a few months back.The guy said no point paying £10 if the guy aint cleaning them properly,he wanted the frames and sills cleaned as well as the glass which I do as standard with the pole.He was happy with the price I gave him as long as he was getting clean windows :)

I have one job that I charge £60 for. The previous cleaner charged £30 but did a shoddy job.

If you don't charge enough, then you cant afford to spend the time needed to do a top rate job.

I much prefer having the time to do it properly, and not running round like a headless chicken trying to do enough jobs to make the day pay.

Dave

I like try and price a job so I can earn decent money,but couple of times I under priced and still try to put in the time to do a good job.

Lot cleaners think being cheap is what people want but most really want clean windows not some guy who comes round every other week with an old rag charging a couple of quid.It really pays to clean the frames and sills as people do notice and smiling at passers bys and being friendly can go a long way even if you feel miserable,No one likes handing over money to a miserable git or someone who is trying to rush off to the next job.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.