Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Invoice design.

Masons

So, the commercial jobs I have all get invoiced, a very simple invoice.

It has the name I trade as, contact details, job description, price of job.

But as a number of new jobs have been canvassed this last week which require an invoice being sent to a head office, and with me trying to promote a brand that's more professional, I have decided to redesign my invoice.

The last design was too simple in my opinion, I don't want to clutter my invoice but to display more information on it; email, web address, methods of payment etc. and also to simplify the payment total box to incorporate multiple jobs at diff prices etc, as right now I have a blank space I write it all out in.

Does anyone here have a good template I could look at for idea's and does anyone here use anything other than the standard A5 invoice size?

(Also I realise this thread may want to be moved into a different section, as it's not just a general chat, but whatever I don't mind where this thread is.)

Hiiya. mabe not to professional but we just use a hand written carbon copy invoice book with no complaints at all. Having said that we are more private than conmercial and dont have any big conmercial biz ;)

I use an A4 paper and print company name and phone number as the heading,a box in the middle with address of job,date,work carried out and amount at bottom of box I have total and my name space to sign and at the base of page I have contact details and website.Loads of templates to download of internet or join the guild of window cleaners for £20 and you get a load of office stuff to use like invoice templates etc

Probably could do with uploading a few templates but a bit busy at the mo.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vTv9vQb2SbJjIIL2ym2gExmOlMlZqmHv10BBDPpvzrM/edit?hl=en_US

here a link to a template I have used

Guest colinvansmith

I use the invoice function in George it allows me to have all my ccompany details. name of company, address, contact info, vat reg no, logo. bacs details etc, it prints on a4 and can print multiple jobs for the same customer within the same email. What i like about it is it is still a simple design and it can be emailed directly also the george system puts all the job details in automatically which saves alot of time and hassle. i use this for my biggest customers r.g the local council and car garages etc which have multiple sites.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.