Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Risk Assessments

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Now then, after going on that course yesterday, I am filling in a risk assessment form tor the church I clean so that everythings above bored!

Going to do another form for this muslim moque I quoted for.

But need some help.

How do I do one for residential.

I need a generic one like the guy on the course told me about.

I cant fill in forms for every house! not possible!

So instead of ticking boxs etc for every house on this risk assessment sheet.

Can I instead write one out (probs about two pages long but should cover me right?If I carry that with me plus insurance details in the car?

G

You can use a generic risk assessment but it needs to cover every eventuality and every possible risk.

you can use one for all type form, just fill out all the risks that you have on every house and just use that,

you dont even have to use that tick system that they used on the training.

this is my really basic one that i use as a starting point, then just add to it as and when there is a diffrent risk that comes up

Method Statement and Risk Assesment.doc

If you've been on the QCF course we are happy enough to provide you with some Risk Assessment and Method Statement templates!

I know, I know, we're too kind! /emoticons/smile.png

Very good rc /emoticons/wink.png

you can use one for all type form, just fill out all the risks that you have on every house and just use that,

you dont even have to use that tick system that they used on the training.

this is my really basic one that i use as a starting point, then just add to it as and when there is a diffrent risk that comes up

So do you do a written risk assesment for every domestic job you do?.... To be honest I don't bother as i find a visual risk assesment each visit is good enough for me.

So do you do a written risk assesment for every domestic job you do?.... To be honest I don't bother as i find a visual risk assesment each visit is good enough for me.
as a lot of the houses are the same, i have a general one that covers about 90% of the houses, then there are a few diffrent ones that have diffrent work done too,

commercials i always do them to each one.

To be honest no one like health and safty and always tend to do my own thing.

But my business is growing and I am more aware of my health and safety, more then ever now, and Smurf its all about having your arsed coverd! /emoticons/smile.png .

So is it a legal requirment to do risk assesments for all tradesmen on domestic work?
well they say that if you have less than 4 employees than you dont need to have a writen one, but if anything did happen and in a court of law you would have to prove that you had one, and the only way to do that it to have a writen one.

so to make sure that you cover ur bum, its always best to have one down on paper.

well they say that if you have less than 4 employees than you dont need to have a writen one, but if anything did happen and in a court of law you would have to prove that you had one, and the only way to do that it to have a writen one.

so to make sure that you cover ur bum, its always best to have one down on paper.
well said

To be honest no one like health and safty and always tend to do my own thing.

But my business is growing and I am more aware of my health and safety, more then ever now, and Smurf its all about having your arsed coverd! /emoticons/smile.png .

I always cover me **** otherwise it gets cold /emoticons/biggrin.png

smurf_you_by_rodakrodak.jpg

Not directed at anyone but just thought it was funny

Back