Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump problems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

Had a massive conservatory to do today,got all set up the wind was blowing a gale and thought shall I pack up and go home but carried on then half hour later pump stops,stupid wires coming out of the pump switch is lose and the clip has broke,wriggling it gets it going for ten minutes so going was slow,fortunately they had an outside tap and the pressure was high enough to run direct through DI vessel and out the brush and managed to finish the house,customer well pleased even though it took twice as long as I planned and the house is book in again for next month and her friend wants her windows clean as well :)

Order another pump switch and tried to glue the old one back together if it works great if it don't :-/ couple of days off

Sounds like a very slow one but at least you picked up more which is always good.

I'm pretty slow right now sadly having to put work back a week or two due to son being quite ill so struggling through shame as was determined to push the business at begining of year and get more business but that is not going to happen now.

Bit frustrated have loads to get on with and kids have half term next week,The fix I tried earlier failed so I am waiting on the part now maybe a couple of days,good thing about WFP is you can catch up.I do some letters and tidy my motor and workshop.

Order the part for my pump Monday Afternoon from Cleaning spot and arrived Tuesday morning,took the old one off and on with the new switch and I was back out cleaning windows by lunchtime and full speed ahead to the next break down LOL

makes it interesting better than worrying if your ladder is safe LOL and 25quid for the switch I think water damage when the pipe joint crack and water went every where

Back